First ensure you do have a subscription, as Mealplan is also a one-time purchase app.
We're sorry to see you go!
Please let us know how can we can improve the Mealplan app and user experience. Feedback, suggestions or comments can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: When you cancel a subscription you will still have access to your subscription for the remainder of time you have already paid for. For example, if you purchased a monthly subscription on January 1 and decide to cancel your subscription on January 15, you will still have access to the subscription until January 31.
You must cancel your subscription via the same method you used to sign up.
- launch the Settings app
- Tap iTunes & App Store
- Tap Apple: ID
- Tap View Apple ID
- Tap Apple ID
- Under Subscriptions tap Manage
- Tap Mealplan
- Tap Cancel Subscription
- Tap Confirm
- Open iTunes on your computer
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account
- Enter your password, then press the Return or Enter key on your keyboard, or click View Account.
- On the Account Information page scroll to the Settings section.
- To the right of Subscriptions, Click Manage. If you don't see a subscription but are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID.
- To the right of the subscription you want to manage, click Edit.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or click Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.